To ensure a smooth service we ask that you are prompt for your reservation and that you respect our table return times.
Keeping you and our team safe is our top priority. Therefore, if you develop any symptoms of Covid-19, however mild, before your reservation then you should stay at home and reschedule. These include, but are not limited to:
* recent onset of a new continuous cough,
* high temperature
* loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell
Late cancellation/no show policy
* A reserved table will be held for 15 minutes only after the booked time.
* Card details will be taken to secure your booking using Stripe via ResDiary.
* No shows: £10 charge per person in the party.
* Late cancellation: £10 charge per person in the party. A late cancellation is defined by cancelling on the day of your reservation - after 12pm for lunch or after 5pm for dinner.
To cancel your booking in advance - call 020 7278 7007 or email@example.com or follow the cancellation instructions in this email.
Bookings all day/night from 12pm Monday - Sunday, walk-ins available too. Kitchen closed 4pm-5pm daily.
With such a small space to work with, we generally ask that twos sit at the bar, with the tables used for larger groups.
Our outside tables are weather & time-dependent so are not bookable online.
For bookings larger than 8 guests please enquire via email firstname.lastname@example.org