Restaurant name: Morito
Number of covers: 30+ ground floor + outside seating
Location: 32 Exmouth Market, London EC1R 4QE
Type of contract: Full Time, Permanent
Pay: £33k per annum, depending on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension scheme, 50% discount at MHR & sister restaurants; staff food & wine trips abroad; training; flexible hours
Morito is offering a full-time role for an experienced General Manager. We are looking for a responsible individual with a hardworking, positive attitude that thrives off managing busy shifts as well as having a sound knowledge of running the business side of the restaurant. You’ll have a passion for food, wine and the industry as well as scrupulous attention to detail and a strong ability to lead and motivate a team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 4 years of working experience in F&B environment and at least 2 years hands-on experience as a General Manager
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about food, wine and the restaurant industry and be able to transfer their enthusiasm onto the team.
- Has a high attention to detail, assisting in ensuring quality, consistency and high standards.
- Has the skills and experience necessary to effectively help train and manage teams
- Has business awareness for achieving successful performance and meeting budget and targets
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business administration
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Morito Exmouth Market is a small Spanish/Moorish tapas and mezze bar next door to sister restaurant Moro on Exmouth Market. Since opening in 2010, Morito has received rave reviews. Described by Times critic Giles Coren as “simultaneously supercool and modest, and as much like a brilliant little backstreet place in Spain as you’ll find in this country.”